This week I was pleasantly surprised to receive the Stylish Blogger Award from one of my fellow bloggers, Boulder Locavore. The Stylish Blogger Award is an award passed around the blogging community to those blogs that are deemed “stylish” and inspirational by one’s peers.
I discovered Boulder Locavore’s blog a while back and have enjoyed following her personal journey to eat locally and I love reading about her life in Colorado. If you want to experience the local flavor of Colorado, visit this blog. I am flattered that she has passed this award along to me. Thank you Boulder Locavore!
In accepting this award there are just a couple of things that I am obligated to do. Part of receiving this award requires me to tell you seven things about myself that you probably do not know:
1. I live in Virginia.
2. I have a weakness for cookware and knives and dishes; I own a lot of them. (Maybe you already knew that!)
3. My two favorite cheeses are goat cheese and brie.
4. I don’t drink soda.
5. I have three children, three cats and one labrador puppy. Oh yes, and one husband.
6. My two favorite chefs are Julia Child and Ina Garten.
7. I have always wanted to travel to Europe on a culinary adventure trip.
I am happy to pass this award to the following bloggers who inspire me to be a better writer, a better cook, and a better photographer:
Awardees – Accepting this award is based on the following criteria:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to other bloggers you follow and who have inspired you.
4. Copy the award from my blog and then you may display it on your own blog.
5. Notify your selected recipients.