It’s been a long time since I have shared some of my favorite things with you. I do love shopping – finding beautiful, unique and useful items for the kitchen. I have spent time gathering a combination of products from a small farm in Maine, to a Kansas artisan’s Etsy shop, to my favorite on-line shopping sources. Some of these items featured I might already own, some I may want to own and others I just thought were worth sharing with you. I hope you enjoy!
1. Kitchen Apron – I love this apron from Anthropologie. Practical? No. Beautiful? Yes. It conjures up thoughts of June Cleaver preparing perfect dinners in a perfectly clean kitchen with a perfectly behaved family. Not my house, but a girl can dream! I have to admit, I love everything from Anthropologie.
2. Fresh Chevre Cheese – I love goat cheese. I could eat it every day! It is one of my favorite items to get at the Farmer’s Market. This fresh chevre is from Seal Cove Farm in Maine. At this farm, all the cheese is made in the French tradition. Click here to order from the website.
3. Make Your Own Lace Cupcake Liners – I love to get crafty every once in a while. I love the beautiful lace cupcake liners that you see in magazines and food blogs, but they are quite pricey. I saw these and was intrigued at the idea of making my own cupcake liners from doilies. I found this on the Intimate Weddings blog. Instructions and pattern for making your own are included. This is such a great idea and a fun project!
4. Picardie Glass Tumblers – I remember loving these when I worked at Williams-Sonoma and I still love them. These all-purpose glasses are available in multiple sizes. They are very sturdy and stack great in your cabinets.
5. Handcrafted Cream Platter – This is such a beautiful vintage inspired platter. I found it on Etsy at the Cats Paw Pottery Shop. All the pottery is made to order and there are some wonderful pieces from which to choose. Be sure to look at all the handcrafted pottery from this talented Kansas artist.
6. Le Creuset Dutch Oven – I LOVE all of my Le Creuset cookware. I have numerous pieces in different sizes and colors, but I do wish I had this one too! My favorite size dutch ovens are the 5 1/2 quart and the 7 1/4 quart size.
Kitchenarian Notes: I was not paid by any of these vendors to feature these items, nor was I given anything in return. My opinions are my own. Also, I did not photograph these images. Credit for photography goes to the site that I linked to for each item or to the vendor mentioned.